Nestled within the cinematic grandeur of the northern White Mountains in Dixville Notch, NH, The Balsams 11,000 sprawling acres of breathtaking and accessible wilderness is nothing less than spectacular, whether nature dresses it in winter, spring, summer or fall.
While The Balsams is an absolute wonderland for winter activities, the other seasons are hardly upstaged when it comes to a spectacular feast for the aesthetic senses and recreation. The Balsams has something for everyone, no matter what day of the year it is.
• Largest and most advanced ski resort on the East Coast
• Legendary Donald Ross 18-hole Golf Course
• Mountain lakes for boating, swimming, fishing
• Endless miles of maintained trails for biking, running, hiking and designated recreational vehicles
• Fitness Center with Yoga and Pilates
• Aerial Adventure Park
• Performing Arts Center and festivals
• Unique lakeside “Resort Campus” layout
• Adjacency to the US/Canadian 1,000 mile snowmobile “Superhighway”
• All activities are conveniently located on property